MEMORIALS AND PLANNED GIFTS
- Make a donation to your favorite Rescue Group in memory of your pet.
- Write a story and send it in with a picture and donation to your favorite “Dog Club” for them to post on their “In Memory Of” section.
- Make a donation to a college that has a vet program. Michigan State University in Lansing has one of the best programs in the United States.
- Volunteer at your local rescue groups or animal shelters.
- Take in rescue dogs in memory of your lost pet. This can be very rewarding.
To honor Westies, living or at the Rainbow Bridge, by donations in their names to help other Westies find a better life while here, on earth
Please click on the link to read the same Rainbow Bridge poem.